Mark and Cathy Pemberton are photographers with passions for travel and for sharing their experiences. Their adventures have included photographing landscapes and wildlife in Alaska, the Easte…Show more »
- Mark and Cathy has 8 galleries with 192 photos.
- Followed by 10 Explorers.
- 2018 Cuba Photography Tour
Posted Mar. 29th, 2018 (4 years ago)
- 2017 Namibia, Botswana, and Zambia Photography Tour
Posted Jun. 4th, 2017 (5 years ago)
- 2016 Ultimate Madagascar Photography Tour II
Posted Nov. 30th, 2016 (5 years ago)
- 2015 Costa Rica Photography Tour
Posted Apr. 23rd, 2015 (7 years ago)
- 2014 Brazil Pantanal Jaguar Wildlife Photo Expedition
Posted Sep. 11th, 2014 (8 years ago)
- 2014 Japan Winter Wildlife Photography Tour I
Posted Feb. 17th, 2014 (8 years ago)
- 2013 South Africa Photography Tour
Posted Oct. 22nd, 2013 (9 years ago)
- 2012 Kenya Photography Tour
Posted Aug. 29th, 2013 (9 years ago)
Mark and Cathy Pemberton's Timeline
About Mark and Cathy Pemberton
Mark and Cathy Pemberton are photographers with passions for travel and for sharing their experiences. Their adventures have included photographing landscapes and wildlife in Alaska, the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains, Yosemite, polar bears in Churchill Canada, Iceland, the American Southwest, Winter in Yellowstone, Death Valley and most recently, Africa. Many of their photographs have won first prize awards in local and regional photo contests. They also regularly speak to local groups regarding their travel experiences and concerns for the environment.
Out of their experiences has grown a commitment to the conservation and preservation of our planet’s resources and wildlife. Their “One World” project seeks to synthesize their observations into a consolidated view of what is happening to our planet and to communicate that view through their photography.