I have always loved travel and photography. Unfortunately with years of schooling, kids to raise, and a busy medical practice my free time has been limited. Until now. After delivering over 6…Show more »
- william has 8 galleries with 158 photos.
- Followed by 3 Explorers.
- There are currently no contact details for william.
- 2018 Winter in Yellowstone Photography Tour I
Posted Feb. 9th, 2018 (3 years ago)
- 2017 Ultimate Madagascar Photography Tour I
Posted Feb. 9th, 2018
- 2017 Camargue and Provence France Photography Tour II
Posted Jul. 15th, 2017 (4 years ago)
- 2017 Slovenia Photography Tour
Posted Jul. 15th, 2017
- 2016 Iceland Landscape Photography Tour II
Posted Oct. 13th, 2016 (5 years ago)
- 2016 Japan Winter Wildlife Photography Tour
Posted Mar. 9th, 2016 (5 years ago)
- 2015 South Africa Ultimate Cat Experience II
Posted Dec. 11th, 2015 (6 years ago)
- 2015 Svalbard Photography Tour
Posted Aug. 2nd, 2015 (6 years ago)
william phillips' Timeline
About Mark and Cathy Pemberton
Mark and Cathy Pemberton are photographers with passions for travel and for sharing their experiences. Their adventures have included photographing landscapes and wildlife in Alaska, the Eastern Sierra Nevada Mountains, Yosemite, polar bears in Churchill Canada, Iceland, the American Southwest, Winter in Yellowstone, Death Valley and most recently, Africa. Many of their photographs have won first prize awards in local and regional photo contests. They also regularly speak to local groups regarding their travel experiences and concerns for the environment.
Out of their experiences has grown a commitment to the conservation and preservation of our planet’s resources and wildlife. Their “One World” project seeks to synthesize their observations into a consolidated view of what is happening to our planet and to communicate that view through their photography.