I am a rocket scientist (really) by day and hack photographer who loves to fly-fish otherwise. I live with my wife Laura in Elkton, MD. We loved our first trip with Natural Exposures because…Show more »
- Jim has 4 galleries with 100 photos.
- Followed by 1 Explorer.
- There are currently no contact details for Jim.
- 2018 Bosque del Apache Bird and White Sands Photography Tour III
Posted Feb. 18th, 2018 (10 months ago)
- 2017 Camargue and Provence France Photography Tour II
Posted Jul. 28th, 2017 (1 year ago)
- 2017 Kenya Photography Tour
Posted Apr. 15th, 2017 (2 years ago)
- 2015 Patagonia Photography Tour
Posted Mar. 22nd, 2015 (4 years ago)
Jim Hartwell's Timeline
Madagascar is the most third world country I have visited. Poverty is everywhere however I have never seen such happy children. They love to have their photos taken and when you show it to them they squeal with delight. The variety of Lemurs is vast and the photo opportunities are endless. Catching Lemurs in flight is a challenge for any photographer. The cutest image is of a one week old Lemur buried in its mother’s fur with the head barely visiable (see last image). Another Dan and Tanya trip of a lifetime.