I am a rocket scientist (really) by day and hack photographer who loves to fly-fish otherwise. I live with my wife Laura in Elkton, MD. We loved our first trip with Natural Exposures because…Show more »
- Jim has 4 galleries with 100 photos.
- Followed by 1 Explorer.
- There are currently no contact details for Jim.
- 2018 Bosque del Apache Bird and White Sands Photography Tour III
Posted Feb. 18th, 2018 (6 days ago)
- 2017 Camargue and Provence France Photography Tour II
Posted Jul. 28th, 2017 (7 months ago)
- 2017 Kenya Photography Tour
Posted Apr. 15th, 2017 (11 months ago)
- 2015 Patagonia Photography Tour
Posted Mar. 22nd, 2015 (3 years ago)
Jim Hartwell's Timeline
Highlights for me included finally meeting Jill and enjoying her company, the beautiful white sands, the photography gallery and basement in Carrizozo, the vistas of the Sacramento Mountains at the three rivers petroglyph site, the soft light, as well as the multitudes of sandhill cranes and snow geese. Thank goodness for the goodie bag in the back of the van as it was cold in the mornings! A fun trip that was just the right amount of time.